When teeth are lost, it results in things beyond our ability to eat and communicate. It influences our self-esteem and confidence. Fortunately, dental implants are one way to improve one's oral function and appearance. Teeth in a Day® in Coral Springs are a low-maintenance, long-lasting restorative and aesthetic dentistry procedure that can give you a natural-looking smile while also being low-maintenance.
How Can Dental Implants Improve Your Oral Health and Confidence?
Benefits of Teeth in a Day®
Unlike other tooth replacement options, dental implants are placed individually in your mouth and into the jawbone. This means you won't have to take them out and can brush and floss them just like your natural teeth. In fact, unless people are fully informed, most of the new individuals you meet will have no idea that you have implants. Implants can also boost your self-esteem when it comes to your oral health. Many people are unaware that missing teeth can change the shape and structure of your mouth, as well as the stability of your bite, due to eroding jawbone tissue. Dental implants replace the root of a missing tooth, stimulating new bone tissue growth while also preserving the structure and ensuring that your teeth stay in place.
Why Patients Prefer Dental Implants
Dental implants outperform removable dentures or fixed bridges, providing patients with a number of benefits, including:
- Lasting value: With proper care, they can last a lifetime.
- Convenience: You’ll never have to deal with sticky adhesives again.
- Comfort and natural appearance: They look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth.
- Confidence when eating: You can eat whatever you want without worrying.
- Improved oral health: They aid in the support of the jawbone.
- Better speech: No more clicking or other embarrassing noises.
- More self-esteem: A healthy natural smile boosts your self-confidence and allows you to be yourself.
Are You Looking for Teeth in a Day® in Coral Springs?
The best way to find out if Teeth in a Day ® is appropriate for you is to speak with a qualified periodontist. We will take care of your mouth and provide the gum-restoration treatment you require at Oral Facial Reconstruction. Contact us to get started.