If you want to skip the lengthy process of getting traditional implants, then you should consider getting teeth in a day Coral Springs instead. Not only will you walk away with a brand-new set of teeth on the same day you undergo the procedure, but you also get to enjoy the benefits of traditional implants without the invasive operation. To help you get acquainted with the procedure, here are some FAQs about teeth in a day:
What are the Benefits of Teeth in a Day?
- With teeth in a day, you can walk away with a new set of beautiful teeth the same day you undergo the procedure, unlike traditional implants.
- Doesn’t require a bone graft procedure.
- Procedure is minimally invasive so recovery period is quicker.
What are the Risks?
Implant failure is the number one risk for patients, but you can avoid this by following your dentist’s pre-op and post-op instructions.
What’s the Difference Between Teeth in a Day and Traditional Implants?
- Teeth in a day only utilize 4 implants to secure a full arch, unlike traditional implants which require 8 implants, or more, on each arch.
- Teeth in a day Coral Springs does not require a bone graft procedure, unlike traditional implants.
- Both procedures have a 98% success rate.
- Teeth in a day only require an average of 2-1/2 hours per arch, but this would depend on the case of each patient.
Who are Suitable to Undergo this Procedure?
You need to have good oral health and overall physical health for you to be a suitable candidate for this procedure. This means that if you have an autoimmune disease, chronic disease, or are smoking, then you cannot undergo teeth in a day.
Where to Get Teeth in a Day Coral Springs?
With Teeth in a Day Coral Springs can enjoy a new set of beautiful teeth instantly! At Oral Facial Reconstruction, we can provide you with the best care and treatments to guarantee success. Call us for inquiries or know more about our services!