Are you tired of waiting for weeks or months before you can have your missing tooth replaced? Well, with Teeth in a Day Plantation you never have to go without teeth! The Teeth in a Day system allows you to have dental implants and replacement teeth fixed-in on the same day. So, you can now enjoy a brand-new and beautiful smile-instantly! Here are things you need to know about teeth in a day:
What are Teeth in a Day?
The Teeth in a Day system allows the immediate placement of implants and the replacement teeth on the same day. The system utilizes a technology capable of producing implants that fit accurately into place, which helps in minimizing the recovery period.
What are its Advantages?
- Teeth in a Day Plantation utilizes the All-on-4 dental implants to anchor a full set of upper or lower teeth.
- Dental implants are durable and they encourage healthy bone growth.
- They appear natural and feel natural. You won’t even notice the difference between your natural teeth and the implants!
- It’s fast and easy! No need to wait for several months before you can enjoy a brand-new and beautiful smile.
- The results last a lifetime.
Who are Good Candidates for Teeth in a Day?
- People who have diabetes, autoimmune disease, osteoporosis, or gum disease are not good candidates for this type of treatment.
- Smoking can affect the success rate of this procedure. So, if you smoke, it’s advisable that you quit months before your procedure.
How Does it Work?
The process starts with capturing your jawbone structure using a high-resolution CT scan. This will allow your dentist to map out where to place the implants. Then, a fixed appliance will be attached over your implants for functionality.
Looking for Teeth in a Day Plantation?
With Teeth in a Day Plantation, you never have to worry about going without teeth! At Oral Facial Reconstruction, we offer a wide range of oral and dental solutions to help you achieve a healthy and beautiful smile that will leave only the best impressions! Call us for inquiries or visit our website to know more.